Thursday, June 25, 2009
Five things I'm thankful for today.
5. Air conditioning! (up to 91 degrees outside)
4. My sister Sammie, for so many reasons but today, for working for an airline & hotel so I can get cheap tickets & rooms. Whoo-hoo, you rock Sammie!
3. For cherry picking pictures to remember all our cherry picking fun with daughter Stasi and granddaughter Maggie last month.
2. For Twila Belk-my boss, friend and one of the coolest chicks I know. (Twila, you also rock)
1. For thunder and lighting, rain and gardens. God's nature rockin' it in the su-su-summertime!