Psalm 103:2: Let all that I am praise the Lord: may I never forget the good things he does for me. (NLT)
41. For a wonderful Dad who let me know how much I was loved. He choose my name which means "father's joy." I am so thankful for such an incredible blessing from God.
42. Spending time with family, creating precious summer memories to warm us all year long.
43. Listen, dancing and playing to Mozart, Beethoven and Carmen.
45. Playing Legos with Ethan
47. Nicolas "making coffee" by shaking marbles in a metal tin ala "grinding coffee beans". Black marbles only.
49. My "porch of praise," a little retreat every morning where I enjoy the blessings of the Lord's creation as I read His word, pray and praise Him.
50. For the wonderful guy who is father to my children. "Today and every day, I have a million things to be thankful for, but my thoughts always circle back to you, our family and our very special love."
Happy Father's Day, Honey.