Monday, July 11, 2011

Five Blessings on a Monday Morning

Happy Monday! Here are five great blessings to start the week, even if you are sitting there at a messy desk!

My "blessed" desk is littered this morning with:

51. A "Miffy" book read over Skype to a granddaughter last night.

52. A brochure from Indiana dunes where we had a wonderful vacation last month.

53. A heart made of Lego blocks that my grandson Ethan and I are sharing.

54. My cell phone making all those I love just a few beeps away (for those of us who lived before the age of cell phones, that is a wonder.)

55. My Daily Walk Bible, where today I read this wonderful prayer of David:
"Yours is the mighty power and glory and victory and majesty.
Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom.
We adore you as being in control of everything." I Chron. 29:11

What blessings does God have in store for you today? Ask Him to open your eyes to see through the messes all the way to the "blesses"!

May God grant you a blessed Monday and may you rejoice in the knowledge that He IS in control of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment