2 Corinthians 4:15-18--The Message (MSG)
13-15We're not keeping this quiet, not on your life. Just like the psalmist who wrote, "I believed it, so I said it," we say what we believe. And what we believe is that the One who raised up the Master Jesus will just as certainly raise us up with you, alive. Every detail works to your advantage and to God's glory: more and more grace, more and more people, more and more praise.
85. YOU, my readers, are a true blessing and gift. (and a comment would be wonderful gift as well, hint, hint ;-D.
86. What a gift it is to have my own home to take care of, clean and decorate. Thank you Lord for my little nest!
87. It isn't every family that has a Fairy Princess!
88. Giving away a dresser to someone who has never had one and didn't even know what it was used for.
89. For Jesus, my Cornerstone, "the Peg on which all hope hangs, the Bow that wins the battle, the Ruler over all the earth." (Zach 10)
90. A wonderful visit from Penny, Mike & Cuki!
16-18So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever.