I know it's Monday and many of us are tempted to give in to those post-weekend blues--let the whining begin! But before you get all excited about complaining (heh, heh) here's a little list of five things I noticed about griping and God's reaction to our whining. Just a little food for thought for the next time you're in the mood to fuss about something.
Five Things From the Bible About Complainers
1. Fire fell on them Numbers 11:1
2. A plague fell on them. Num. 11:33
3. God heard Moses' complaints about the people's whining and gave them so much of what they asked for that got sick of it--literally. Num. 11:11-21
4. Marion, Moses' sister, wound up a leper.
5. Gentle words bring life and health. Griping leads to discouragement. Proverbs 15:4 NLB
So hey, have a happy Monday and don't forget to rejoice in the Lord today!