" Let all the joys of the godly well up in praise to the Lord, for it is right to praise Him!" Psalm 33:1, The Living Bible
61. The joy of taking a train ride pulled by a real steam engine with 4-year-old Nicolas, train fanatic. High points would be going on "The Big Train" AND over bridges.
62. Liquid life falling from above, watering our parched ground, helping turn our green tomatoes red. Thank you Lord for rain. For cooler breezes and mist on bare arms, for the pitter-patter slapping of the rain on summer leaves.
63. Family time together riding on little trains, seeing steam engines, diesel engines, touring the Zephyr and bounce houses and finally getting soaked at the Spray ground at The Great Train Festival. How wonderful to see life through the eyes of grandchildren. And for WOC, the radio station where I won the tickets.
64. Yellow rudbeckia peeking up over the window sill, their faces greeting the sun.
65. 41 years of marriage to my best friend. (This picture is of us & the rudbeckia.)