Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Gifts Friday


"Brightly colored sunsets, majestic mountains and shining seas,
and fragrant fields and fresh-cut flowers
are not even half as beautiful as a soul who is serving Jesus out of love,
through the wear and tear of an ordinary, unpoetic life."
Frederick W. Faber, Streams in the Desert.

Watching from my porch of praise I see blessings galore parading down my avenue.

76. Children skipping, running, walking to their future at the school around the corner.

77. Beaded hair-dos, bright new clothes and happy back-to-school grins.

78. Bittersweet hints of August slipping away in the coolness of a morning breeze.

79. I am a child of the Creator God,
Favored by the Father,
Loved by the Lord of Life.

80. Yesterday I answered this question "In God's heart, I am..."
with this photo.
Now it's YOUR turn. Just fill in the blank:
"In God's heart, I am _________..."

http://youtu.be/mnQvp8_41Uo

No comments:

Post a Comment